Candice Suter is a highly dedicated and experienced litigation paralegal who has worked in the legal profession for over 15 years. She genuinely cares about her clients and works to lighten their load so that the attorneys at our firm can serve them more effectively. Candice enjoys helping people through the process and being there for them every step of the way. With her commitment to service and passion for helping others, Candice truly embodies our firm values.
After seeing the movie “Erin Brockovich,” she was inspired to help others and decided to pursue a career in law. Candice has worked as a paralegal for several firms. She has experience in many areas of law, including personal injury, collections, and criminal law.
In her free time, Candice enjoys spending time with her family and friends, watching health and science documentaries, and playing volleyball. She’s also a member of the St. Louis Elk’s Lodge #9, serving on the Entertainment Committee and Drug Awareness Committee.
- Sanford-Brown College, Associate of Applied Science in Paralegal Studies, 2010
- St. Louis Community College, Associate of Arts Degree – General Studies, 2002
- Missouri State Licensed Esthetician, 1999
Memberships & Professional Associations
- MATA – Missouri Association of Trial Lawyers – Active Member
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly – Unsung Legal Heroes – Office Manager/Firm Administration, 2021
- Circuit Attorney’s Office – Felony Trial Support Staff – Teamwork Award, 2011
Educational Awards & Recognition
- Paralegal Studies – Outstanding Student Award, 2010