Attorney Alex Ledbetter was originally drawn to the legal profession because of his principled nature, firmly believing that others should be held accountable for their actions. Alex enjoys being able to help others, lending his voice as an advocate for others and comforting clients when they need it most. Throughout your case you can expect to work with Alex significantly, so he can understand your story, your life, and your case in-depth. Alex will not only help you navigate your legal issue, but also spend the time and effort to truly get to know you and how your legal issue is impacting your life.
Outside the office, Alex is passionate about spending time with his wife Kelsey and their four children Annabelle, Lilly, Addison and Theodore (Teddy). Alex also enjoys cars, skiing, and ice hockey, specifically cheering on the St. Louis Blues.
- DeSmet Jesuit High School: 2009
- Bachelor’s Degree, History – Lindenwood University: 2014
- Juris Doctor – Saint Louis University School of Law: 2017
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- 2021 Up & Coming Honoree – Missouri Lawyers Media